RTI Information Act, 2005
- 1. Names of Officers dealing with RTI-application at Jagadhri-Kalka Workshop (Nodal Officer, Chief Public Information Officer and First Appellate Authority at Jagadhri-Kalka Workshop) (Click Here)
- 2. RTI information Act,2005 (Click Here)
- 3. Model Schedule of Powers (Indian Railways) (Click Here)
- 4. Kindly see Seniority List under Seniority Tab
- 5. Kindly see payslips under Payslip Tab
- 6. Kindly see scanned copy of service record under Service Record Tab
- 7. Kindly check priority of quarter under Quarter Priority Tab
- 8. Kindly see lecture on topics related to Personnel Branch under Short lectures about Personnel Branch
- 9. Kindly see sample department examination under Question Bank tab
- 10. Kindly see promotions orders issued every month under Promotion Order Tab
- 11. Kindly see the forms related to Personnel Branch under List of Forms Tab
- 12. Kindly see notices issued about COVID-19 by Jagadhri Workshop under COVID-19 Information Tab
- 13. Kindly see information and details about e-Pass module on HRMS portal under e-Pass details Tab
Important Information about RTI
- 1. In terms of RTI Act, 2005 section 6(b) the amount of fee for RTI should be addressed to Senior Accounts Officer, Jagadhri Workshop.
- 2. CIC vide case no. CIC/ALDMU/A/2017/102135 dated 25.02.2016 and CIC/SA/A/2015/001849 dated 24.04.2017 has observed
- 2.1 The citizen has no right to repeat the same or similar or slightly altered information request under RTI Act, 2005, for which he already got a response.
- 2.2 Once an RTI application is answered, the appellants shall refrain themselves from filing another RTI application against the public authority as once information is received and held by them in public domain, because such information is deemed to have ceased to be ‘held’ by the public authority.
- 2.3 An applicant or appellant repeating the RTI application or appeal either once or multiple times, suppressing the fact of earlier application and receipt of the answer, the CPIO of public authority may reject it forthwith after intimating it along with reasons, appeals can be rejected.